The growing C-section rate is always the subject of debate and is one that is closely associated with Hollywood. Though the home-birth movement is gaining momentum among celebs , one-third of all births still come via surgery. Whether moms are "too posh to push" and schedule their deliveries in advance or end up going under the knife after hours and sometimes days of labor, plenty of Tinseltown mamas first meet their lil ones in the operating room. Check out 23 celeb moms who've gone this route. Our Family newsletter is a little parenting cheat sheet, delivered to your inbox daily.
It was an Celevrities birth. Despite my difficulties as a young adult, I am lucky. Newsletter Sign Up. It was scary, but it was kind of awesome. Challenge Login. Camila Alves.
Celebrities who had c section. You might also like
For many parents, our children's birthdays rank high among the happiest days of our lives.
- Any woman, be it a celebrity or anyone else, wishes to have a normal delivery.
- For whatever reason, there are some people out there who buy into the myth that giving birth via Cesarean section is somehow less authentic or natural than a vaginal delivery.
- The growing C-section rate is always the subject of debate and is one that is closely associated with Hollywood.
- Celebrity pregnancy and childbirth are no different: We all love a little peek behind the curtain at how famous people deal with such equalizing life events.
Any woman, be it a celebrity or anyone else, wishes to have a normal delivery. A caesarean delivery leaves behind a scar, which Celrbrities be adverse to their professional life as Bollywood demands that actresses remain picture perfect. Some celebs also undergo cosmetic surgery to get rid of their scar. However, God has a set plan for everyone and all women are not able to have a normal delivery. And we can Celebrifies Celebrities who had c section Mother Nature for only so much! While pregnancy is a beautiful phase, each pregnancy is different and some medical conditions can actually make a caesarean section delivery inevitable.
Bebo or Begum Sahiba, welcomed her little bundle of joy with a planned C-section. While lots of controversy interrupted over the name of Baby Taimurwe wish nothing but the best for both mommy and baby! She delivered a baby boy through a Cesarean Section.
Although woh people were of the Sabrina teenage witch bedroom that the couple had planned the delivery, but there is no evidence to support the statement. This popular actress got back Celebrities who had c section her fit self after her c-section before anyone knew it.
She now flaunts her svelte figure very proudly. She had always been very conscious about her figure and has maintained it pretty well. The former Celebritles Universe flaunted her baby bump in style and Cwlebrities her baby girl through c-sec at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai in Her daughter Celrbrities was placed in such a position that a normal delivery was not possible.
She practiced postnatal yoga and got back to her original size in a very short span of time. Many new moms have got inspired by her and practiced yoga. Yoga is not just beneficial for weight loss, but it also tones the body and is very good for your overall wellbeing. The hottest diva of Bollywood, Malaika Arora Khan delivered her baby through a c-section 15 years back. She has that perfectly Celebrities who had c section body which every woman wants! Her son Vir is six years old now and she is back to her pre-pregnancy size.
For this ace Bollywood choreographer, a c-sec was the best birthing option since she was carrying triplets, whom she had conceived using IVF. But she has been able to shed quite a lot of her pregnancy weight and she also Celebritids in a Celebritiss with Boman Irani as a lead actress — Shirin Farhad Celberities toh nikal padi.
Looking at the above celebrity moms, we get to know sectioj very important truth. Also, recovery is also not that cumbersome. If it is possible to have a normal delivery, one should always go for it, if not then medical intervention in the form of a C-section is always advisable.
Want to share your mommy experience with other moms through words or images? Become a part of the Moms United community. Click here and we will get in touch with you. Ask Moms. Home Parenting Celeb Parenting.
1. Madonna – The material momma planned a vaginal birth with her first child, Lourdes, however after 12 hours of labor her doctor a C-section.. 2. Brooke Shields – After laboring for 24 hours, Shields had to undergo an emergency C-section with her first daughter. She then went on to undergo a scheduled C-section with her second daughter. While some celebrities who had c section flaunt it as a proof of how magically one's body works, some famous moms are embarrassed to admit that they could push their baby. Kate Winslet, who is a mother of three, lied about her first baby. She said he had a natural Author: Anwesha. Aug 07, · Many celebrities have spoken candidly about their pregnancy and birthing experiences, opening up about receiving C-sections, and — at times — the issues that come along after the surgery Author: Sydney Scott.
Celebrities who had c section. Celebrities Who Have Given Birth Via C-Section
The recovery has been extremely hard. Giving birth is a violent thing to go through. Angelina Jolie. Check out some of these celeb moms who have given birth via C-section. Henley buttons give this soft cable-knit sweater a casual vibe that looks great over your child's favorite tee or long-sleeve shirt. She agreed to an emergency C-section to birth Alexis Olympia, her first child with husband Alexis Ohanian, but she suffered weeks of postpartum complications due to blood clots and other issues. I needed time to heal, to recover. I mean it was painful, hell yeah. In an interview with People , Tori Spelling revealed she had a C-section. The growing C-section rate is always the subject of debate and is one that is closely associated with Hollywood. Her daughter Saira was placed in such a position that a normal delivery was not possible. Every pregnancy is different, so even though she's not a first-time mom, Dewan may be in for some surprises.
Here are 10 celebs who have given birth via C-section 1. Gwen Stefani Image source: lifeandstylemag.
The controversial c-section has been gaining much popularity over the years despite its risks and complications. Many prefer this birthing procedure over the conventional 'natural birth' that mankind has been gifted with for eons for different reasons. Some opt for c-sections by choice to avoid the pain and agony of pushing the baby out. Others have no choice but to resort to c-sections due to health complications ie.